We are looking forward to welcoming you to the 2022 BHD Community Symposium. The event takes place online on Saturday 8th October. Everyone is welcome including people with BHD, friends, family members, doctors and researchers.
We have a very exciting lineup this year with experts from across the world sharing their research. We have been working with speakers to ensure the talks are pitched at a level which is accessible to everyone. There will also be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and we want you to get involved!
Join us at our research sessions and:
- Discover more about the genetics of BHD and what we can learn from registries.
- Explore why certain people get certain BHD features and others do not.
- Hear about why lung cysts may develop and how lung collapses may occur.
- Learn about what happens in BHD kidney cancer and new treatments that are being investigated.
- See how together we can make our voices heard and raise vital awareness of BHD.
We will also be hosting Meet the Expert sessions where you talk with BHD experts about BHD. Send your questions in advance or ask them on the day.
View our full programme to find out more about the day.
Tickets are available at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bhd-community-symposium-tickets-327400422477
A recording will be available to all registered attendees after the event. Therefore, if you are unable to make it but are interested in any of the sessions we recommend registering.
Please contact with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday 8th October.